I usually recommend giving experiences as gifts to create long-lasting memories, but it can be hard to do now with so many places closed. While we wait for re-entry, here are some sustainability sourced & eco-friendly gift ideas. With all the time we spend inside, many of these will make your gift more comfortable at home!
2. Subscription to composting service
3. Giant Jenga made from recycled fishing nets
5. Chicago neighborhood candles
7. Baskets/glass pots from your local thrift store to give a plant in!
9. Nasa puzzle made from recycled materials
10. Fresh linens
If you have any other questions about Eco-Friendly gifts, give us a call!